Saturday, August 11, 2012

TOAD SAVING!

It's 11:00 pm and I just saved this TOAD! He was trapped in the basement window well.  I have to admit, there was a glove and a spatula involved...and I almost made my mom do it.....but when it really came down to it, I just had to pick him up and send him hopping on his way.....there was squealing involved on my part....and a minor freak out, but I did it.. It's a proud moment for me, so I had to blog it.  Markos kids, if your germ-a-phobe Aunt Rachel can pick up a frog, you can too! Go catch a couple this week.....it's okay if you squeal a little when it's squirming in your hand :) You can do it!  


1 comment:

  1. nice one. Ill be sure to let the kids see this one. The purses turned out great! I bet they go fast for you now that you have a few under your belt.

    ReplyDelete