Some of you may wonder what on earth a 30 year-old, single, youngish woman who is self-employed and living with her parents does with all of her spare time.....because naturally, she would have scads of free time...right? Well, just in case you were wondering, here's what I did today (The jam and jewelry was all done by tag teaming it with Mom) ....
- Earrings made and finished for upcoming craft show: 11
- Necklaces made and finished : 5
- Zipper Pulls made and finished: 24
- Pints of Peach Jam cooked down and bottled: 10
- Voice Lessons Taught: 2
- Lawns Mowed: 2 big, 3 little
- Partially decomposed, gnawed off Rabbit leg cleaned off the lawn and disposed of during the mowing process (ew, gross, gag!): 1
- Blog Posts: 2
Just another day in the life...I guess when you write it all out it doesn't look like alot, but when you add up the time, it really is......and tomorrow we'll be just as busy....Goodnight!